Become a Gala Sponsor
The Westfield Mayor’s Yellow Tie Gala virtual event offers your company a unique opportunity to participate in a one-of-a-kind virtual event celebrating the impact the Westfield Youth Assistance Program has had on local youth and their families. Whether it be from your robust social media exposure, the media coverage, or marketing spread out throughout the city or mailed directly to the home of Westfield residents, your company and brand visibility in the community will be significantly elevated, and your reputation as a great supporter of the Westfield community will be well known by its residents and community leaders. Your sure to be remembered.
Additionally, as a sponsor, you can be guaranteed:
- Significant return on investment (ROI). Your participation will put your advertising dollars to work at a fraction of the cost of traditional methods with a far more significant impact.
- Lead Generation
- Social media/website traffic/focused content strategy
- Opportunities for new sales
- Building and/or establishing your brand within the Westfield community
- An advantage over absentee rivals
- Virtual face time with new/existing client and customer prospects
- Significant brand exposure/visibility to high numbers of valuable potential clients or customers.
- A platform for post-event interactions
- Driving traffic to your company’s website or social media platform through event marketing pieces or from the event’s website.
- Tax Benefit: within 30-days of the event, your company will receive a letter from WYAP confirming the amount of your tax-deductible charitable or in-kind donation.